Monday, October 1, 2018

Shmégel Preview Prt2:

Smegel manor will have lots of effects that play with life and death. Maybe I'll adapt the table about resurrection complications from Tegel.
    One of the interesting but kinda too crazy things about the statues in the original Tegel is that every single one did some thing for or to the PCs. Combine that with statues that are missing bits, and it was a bit overly-complicated, so this is my stream-lined take.
    Spooky Statuary is one part of the draft I'll probably expand (a d4 is just not enough results). Anyhoo, I think this take is a lot clearer than the d12xd8 table of the original Tegel Manor. Have a look at where it's at now in this image:


----
Want to give feedback? Share this on g+ and give me a tag (+claytonian JP) (if you want to keep it private, share with only me).
If you spot a typo or don't have g+, you can just email me. Claytonian at the gmails.