Saturday, April 20, 2019
Sunday, February 17, 2019
So the denizens recruit mutants, the corrupted, and the damned into their ranks. The simplest method is through cults. Zones of weirdness, evil satellites, strange stars, monsters, even the howling gods themselves, they all send little Shaver Mystery-style signals into the brains of the susceptible.
Humans are also unfortunately prone to depravity on their own. Even those who start out virtuous may become monsters after seeing enough death or hardship. It's so much easier to just give in. You'll be rewarded for it, in fact. You'll come to see that it will help people, in the end, if you follow the twisted logic. Just give in.
- Psychic vestiges
- Imprisoned god
- Strange entity
- Serial Murders
- Government Corruption
- Mutations: The tools will have hidden corruptions of flesh that they reveal when the jig is up or they are ready to kill.
- Minions: Gifted with servitors that act as lieutenants, shadowy henchmen, or bodyguards. Another possibility is that followers will take on inhuman aspects.
- Might of arms: Superior combat skills, secret techniques, or unearthly defenses.
- Magic secrets: Spells or items that are hard to come by. Ritual knowledge to bring more evil into the world common.
- Merging: The tool will start to manifest aspects and powers of the roots. If the agenda is carried far enough, the tool will become the root incarnate.
Typo hunting appreciated.
Sunday, February 10, 2019
|Go here to see theses little RPGs|
Each of them should be set up to allow commentary and typo-hunting by the readership.
They are all written assuming that you know the basics of an RPG.
If you don't want to wait for me to blog about each of these here on KIWF—the ones I think are worth updating and blogging about in the future that is— you can troll through the great folder of RPGs Claytonian Made Up any time.
Incidentally, I was thinking of pointing attention to Something Something 2d6 3.0, so I'll wing the stone into that bird too right now.
|Buy a poster here. No affiliation.|
They actually survived pretty well, perhaps helped by one of them being a skeleton that didn't die to a lot of the usual stuff (he died anyways) and his infinite ducks and margarettas.
If you spot a typo, you can comment or email me. Claytonian at the gmails.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
I don't know if any of these have been claimed yet or will be in a post-yet timeframe.
1. The Inverted Ziggurat
2. Flowers for Zothique
3. Dungeons and Doggerel
4. Gandalf and Sigmar at Tanagra
5. d8 Simple Rules to Date my Teenage Amazon
6. Orc. Pie. The Circle of Life.
7. I'm going to spam this gaming blog to all groups and forums every time
8. Orcus Wants me for a Sunbeam
9. CAS and HPL walk into a REH
10. Your Dungeon is Funk
11. Roll on the Miscability Table
12. Keep on the [roll 1d100] Lands
Sunday, January 20, 2019
If you cannot access google docs that have been embedded, the link to it is here. I love it when people correct typos or make "I see what you did there" comments on my google docs. I've made a lot of little heartbreaker RPGs over the years, and intend to start sharing them more here soon.
Want to give feedback? Share this on g+ and give me a tag (+claytonian JP) (if you want to keep it private, share with only me).
If you spot a typo or don't have g+, you can just email me. Claytonian at the gmails.